Results 1 to 3 of 3
08-16-2012, 08:35 PM #1
How to put Songs to your Apple Device for free!
Hey guys, here are easy steps on how to put songs on your Apple Device for free! Also I posted how to add free movies to your Apple Device too. Just go ahead and find it in the Guyz Corner. Here are the steps:
1. Go on YouTube and find the song you like.
2. I picked Michael Jackson's "Thriller" song. Copy the link of the video and then go to this website:
2CONV VIDEO CONVERTER. VIDEO TO MP3 CONVERTER.
3. Paste the link of the video on YouTube on to the empty box provided once you reach the website. Then press next.
4. It should start converting and all that. Once that's done, you press download and it'll start downloading. For me I have settings that once songs from this website are converted they go directly to iTunes. So once yours is done downloading and it isn't in iTunes, just go on iTunes, go to File and then press "Add to Library". Choose the file and it should then be in
5. Go to the Recently Added section in iTunes and find the song, then drag it to the playlist your Apple Device is with.
6. Plug in your Apple Device to your computer and then sync from iTunes!
Your done!!!! Enjoy!
08-17-2012, 04:06 AM #2
12-29-2012, 02:41 AM #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
thx for sharing this coverter.......