Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    263

    Default Big Show's Iron Clad Contract



    Well guys, once again the WWE storylines just failed !

    As most of you know, Big Show got an Iron Clad contract, by his words he can do whatever he wants to do, without beeing fired.
    If he was sooo mad at what happend at last night's RAW, why did he just stand there without doing anything? Especially if you mention his history with The Shield.


    WWE Creative Team, with all the respect, YOU SUCK !


  2. #2

    Default

    In fairness, even if he can't get fired, he probably doesn't fancy another 3 on 1 match against the Shield.
    The Prince Approaches...

  3. #3
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,351

    Default

    the whole storyline failed. the shield was always against injustice made by the bosses and now suddenly they are in their team for no reason.

    btw the storyline seems pretty predictable. The new Group/Stable will use their power against WWE Wrestler and tell them not to get involved. Next step is to force them to do things they dont wanna do like Ziggler, Big Show and henry gets forced to beat up Daniel Bryan and if they dont do it they get fired. And and some weeks/month later the Hero John Cena comes back to save everybody from the new bad regime
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 08-27-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    the whole storyline failed. the shield was always against injustice made by the bosses and now suddenly they are in their team for no reason.

    btw the storyline seems pretty predictable. The new Group/Stable will use their power against WWE Wrestler and tell them not to get involved. Next step is to force them to do things they dont wanna do like Ziggler, Big Show and henry gets forced to beat up Daniel Bryan and if they dont do it they get fired. And and some weeks/month the Hero John Cena comes back to save everybody from the new bad regime
    Agree


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 LINK REMOVED
    Well guys, once again the WWE storylines just failed !

    As most of you know, Big Show got an Iron Clad contract, by his words he can do whatever he wants to do, without beeing fired.
    If he was sooo mad at what happend at last night's RAW, why did he just stand there without doing anything? Especially if you mention his history with The Shield.


    WWE Creative Team, with all the respect, YOU SUCK !
    the problem is not that big show will get fired.In the story he can't get fired but if he does something then they will put him in a diificult match(like the handicap vs the shield) so if he doesn't want to get beaten up again he must stay and watch.

    the creative hasn't made a mistake yet with big show's contract story.


    21-1 time to riot

  6. #6

    Default

    The Shield being Corporate Security isn't a contradiction, or a "fail". The Shield have always been hypocrites and liars working either for their own benefit, or Heymans. The whole justice thing is just lies they use to justify their attacks. Them working for Triple H makes perfect sense, especially since we've seen in the past that they're willing to work as hired guns, as they did for Punk.
    The Prince Approaches...

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    Well guys, once again the WWE storylines just failed !

    As most of you know, Big Show got an Iron Clad contract, by his words he can do whatever he wants to do, without beeing fired.
    If he was sooo mad at what happend at last night's RAW, why did he just stand there without doing anything? Especially if you mention his history with The Shield.


    WWE Creative Team, with all the respect, YOU SUCK !
    Can't agree more , I guess they simply dropped the whole "Iron Clad contract" stuff when he turned face , which is a fail for WWE

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    They would say some horseshit like Big Show loves his job too much to want to get fired, as he's now a face

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month June www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law LINK REMOVED
    They would say some horseshit like Big Show loves his job too much to want to get fired, as he's now a face
    WWE's official excuse...

  10. #10

    Default

    Again, I really think y'all are reading too much into the ironclad contract thing. There's nothing in there that says Trips can't make his life hell, constant handicap matches, no more title shots, all sorts of nasty things the Corporation could do to him other than fire him.
    The Prince Approaches...

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •