Thread: RAW

Default RAW

can u please uplode raw for 10/25/10
    thnks

ok i must say something i watch since 1 year wwe on desirulez and now i must say im very angry about raw uploads thats make me sick where is the actuallity raw show

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Raw begins at 9pm Eastern. Which, by my estimation, is about three hours and twenty minutes ago. I don't know how long the ad breaks are in it, but I would guess it's about an hour and a half.

So you're asking them to have full, high-quality downloadable and streaming versions in one hour and fifty minutes? Not going to happen, when from what I can see everyone works as their own one-stop-shop to get all the uploads/streams/links active. Do what I do, in the UK; wait until the following afternoon.

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbergfreak View Post
    ok i must say something i watch since 1 year wwe on desirulez and now i must say im very angry about raw uploads thats make me sick where is the actuallity raw show
    whats makes you angry quality? or what?

OK i must say I come from germany and watch everybody week the topical ones follow on desirulez and it those never gave probleme with uploads like in last weeks, however, is primarily with raw so why??

Quote Originally Posted by Solution24 View Post
    whats makes you angry quality? or what?
    noo not the quality the reason that raw is coming so late because i come from germany and normaly i watch raw so half past 4 and in the last weeks the actuallity raw show uploads one day after the show

if you stay up till past 4 then u need to take some sleeping medication to pass out early say 11 then wake at noon and then see if its uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by muaythaini$$a View Post
    if you stay up till past 4 then u need to take some sleeping medication to pass out early say 11 then wake at noon and then see if its uploaded
    thats a very quality post man wooow -.-

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbergfreak View Post
    thats a very quality post man wooow -.-
    congrats you didnt take my advice trust me i know how it feels when it becomes adicting but i lived thru it have a nice night