Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Ashok Banker - Prince of Ayodhya - PDF

Ashok Banker - Prince of Ayodhya - PDF

Ashok Kumar Banker (born 7 February 1964 in Mumbai, India) is a novelist and short story writer living in Mumbai, India. He has written professionally since his early teens, and has worked as a door-to-door surveyor for market research firms, a print journalist, columnist, scriptwriter for television series and documentaries, and in advertising.
    in wikipedia

Review
    'A thundering good story. Here are all the heroes and gods, demons and sorcerers you can possibly want. Banker does a wonderful job of bringing this great classic to modern readers' Dave Duncan 'Banker creates a marvellous landscape of princes, demons, mages, and lovers. I love good fantasy, and this one-of-a-kind epic charmed and delighted me' Kate Elliott, author of THE GATHERING STORM --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
    Reviews on my work are appreciated to help me improve my work and give you better and better material. If nothing to say, at least "Thank you" would be awesome to keep thread alive...
    :)

Code:
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/frJ5VPC/