Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Cool Methods to bypass ISP block of any site

Internet service providers in the city, including the state-owned telecom company MTNL, have started blocking torrent and file-sharing websites like thepiratebay.se, kickasstorrents and many others.

Even websites that have almost nothing to do with file-sharing or piracy, such as pastebin.com, are being blocked. So just wanna say these people are dumb and they have lost it totally.........

SO,
    DO WHAT YOU WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! AND YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Must Watch This Video

Method 1: Use Proxy

This is the simplest and straight forward method..........

Easy Method :

Let me Google it for for ..

I recommend HMA's Web proxy :- HMA's Web Proxy

This has limitations, all function may not work and it pretty slow after government implementing ban over sites .. hehe

Intermediate Method :

Grab a IP PORT from here :- HMA's Proxy List

For instance i selected this proxy -->
    188.128.118.177:8080

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Check whether the proxy is working...

To disable proxy just change it to No proxy then OK....

Note: Everything what is free is not good...You will have change the proxy after sometime cause they may go offline....

Expert Method :

Make your own proxy

Method 2 : Use VPN

What is VPN ?

A virtual private network (VPN) is a secure network that uses primarily public telecommunication infrastructures, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or traveling users an access to a central organizational network.

You should buy a VPN server, it will costs around $6/month i.e. 400Rs/month

Few hosts are listed below from where you can buy :-
    1. DesiVPN
    2. HMA
    3. ToughVPN
    4. vyprvpn
    5. proxpn
    6. ipredator (Best)

How to Connect to VPN ?

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 3:

Step 4:

So this site is blocked :

So you saw my IP...(OH!! I have a mtnl connection)

Shhh !!! I have a VPN

Step 6:

Step 7:

Check my IP now....

This is the site which was blocked before some time .. !!

Method 3 : Tunnel your network through SSH

What is SSH ?

Secure Shell (SSH) is a network protocol for secure data communication, remote shell services or command network protoco execution and other secure network services between two networked computers that it connects via a secure channel over an insecure network: a server and a client (running SSH server and SSH client programs, respectively). The protocol specification distinguishes two major versions that are referred to as SSH-1 and SSH-2.

The best-known application of the protocol is for access to shell accounts on Unix-like operating systems. It was designed as a replacement for Telnet and other insecure remote shell protocols such as the Berkeley rsh and rexec protocols, which send information, notably passwords, in plaintext, rendering them susceptible to interception and disclosure using packet analysis. The encryption used by SSH is intended to provide confidentiality and integrity of data over an unsecured network, such as the Internet.

You will also have to buy ssh server or you may use it of your VPS (Virtual Private Server)

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

This is usually slow but enough for surfing web but not to use as proxy for uTorrent.....

Method 4 : Use Tor

What is Tor?

Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis

Its just a simple browser per-configured to use tor network...
    Install Tor like you install any other software..Next->Next->Finish
    A Firefox Instance will start and you are free to go to any site....

Download Tor Browser Bundle

1. Download TOR.
    2. Open torrc file from C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Roaming\Tor\torrc and add paste at the bottom:

ExitNodes st0nerhenge,DN900614,c00psTOR2,hands,hammertime,weebl,tormfaelixnet,murble,Tn3tComAlpha,SteelyDanIsM yHero2,londononion,kiutl,jellot04st,gigatux,SGHRELAY,toroftheworld1,7dfxeSMGm6rBkQgk,pookie,default, signet,204,torrotorro,toroftheworld,srv6jk4f,dotORG1,atacama,printf,hoopbdadooba,ephemer3,default,be llerophon,NICKNACK45,Kubus,xyzzy,tor488,Penelope,nameless,mirsal,Animo2,integral,roger,ChubZee,Putne y,thewarof1812,baconface,yoshimitsu,tortureisevil,NerdyBloke,Rognog,PrivacyNow,meson,renaissance,Mal lory,KosUK,helperrelay,CGretski,blackmaria,5f9aff2c,Starsend,RoxSoft,anonion,woodenhorse,tryingtohel p,Fenderbender,sphere,scrapprtor,gadg3ts,zakelwe,kazzasony,deusexmachina,Rincewind,ToRlOvEr,toapguxN ach7,froschitor,EdgarDegas,Dumain,distorted,DestroyTerrorismNow,candybar,10000Hz,matrix,idideditthec onfig
    StrictNodes 1
    CircuitBuildTimeout 5
    NumEntryGuards 6
    KeepalivePeriod 60
    NewCircuitPeriod 15

3. Create tor.pac file in C:\Program Files\Tor

Start by creating a new text file. Open it in Notepad and paste the following:

function FindProxyForURL(url, host) {
    if (shExpMatch(host,"www.desitorrents.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site2.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site3.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site4.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site5.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site6.com"))
    return "SOCKS 127.0.0.1:9050";
    return "DIRECT";
    }

Replace all the site*.com with the websites you wish to unblock and save it as tor.pac

4. Set tor.pac to be used for automatic configuration

i. Go to Start>Control Panel>Network and Internet>Internet Options
    ii. Switch to the "Connections" tab and click on LAN Settings.
    iii. Check/Select 'Use automatic configuration script' and then paste the following address:

file://C:\Program Files\Tor\tor.pac

That's it! Your're done with the configuration. Now all you have to do is open TOR.exe (C:\Program Files\Tor\tor.exe) and then open your web browser and get started with accessing blocked sites.

Note: Only the sites mentioned in tor.pac shall open via TOR while all the other sites will open directly.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Nice Info.

Thanks.......

It's Clobberin Time

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

The easiest and most simplest way to beat the blocked sites:

http://www.desirulez.net/site-bug-re...tml#post756329

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Great Guide Ash 4 It

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Just wanted to add the you can use Startpage.com (anonymous Search Engine), type in your website, in the displayed results right-click "View by Ixquick Proxy" and click Open Link in New Tab to view your website.

i love indian music and i'm iranian... salman khani katrina kaif soo nice

A very good info, thanx

If you have just found that your IP is banned you can get proxy account LINK REMOVED I was blocked, got the account.. connected with no degradation in speed... It's a great solution.

New Arrivals

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ash LINK REMOVED

Internet service providers in the city, including the state-owned telecom company MTNL, have started blocking torrent and file-sharing websites like thepiratebay.se, kickasstorrents and many others.

Even websites that have almost nothing to do with file-sharing or piracy, such as pastebin.com, are being blocked. So just wanna say these people are dumb and they have lost it totally.........

SO,
    DO WHAT YOU WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! AND YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Must Watch This LINK REMOVED

Method 1: Use Proxy

This is the simplest and straight forward method..........

Easy Method :

LINK REMOVED ..

I recommend HMA's Web proxy :- LINK REMOVED

This has limitations, all function may not work and it pretty slow after government implementing ban over sites .. hehe

Intermediate Method :

Grab a IP PORT from here :- LINK REMOVED

For instance i selected this proxy -->
    188.128.118.177:8080

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Check whether the proxy is working...

To disable proxy just change it to No proxy then OK....

Note: Everything what is free is not good...You will have change the proxy after sometime cause they may go offline....

Expert Method :

Make your own proxy

Method 2 : Use VPN

What is VPN ?

A virtual private network (VPN) is a secure network that uses primarily public telecommunication infrastructures, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or traveling users an access to a central organizational network.

You should buy a VPN server, it will costs around $6/month i.e. 400Rs/month

Few hosts are listed below from where you can buy :-
    1. LINK REMOVED
    2. LINK REMOVED
    3. LINK REMOVED
    4. LINK REMOVED
    5. LINK REMOVED
    6. LINK REMOVED

How to Connect to VPN ?

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 3:

Step 4:

So this site is blocked :

So you saw my IP...(OH!! I have a mtnl connection)

Shhh !!! I have a VPN

Step 6:

Step 7:

Check my IP now....

This is the site which was blocked before some time .. !!

Method 3 : Tunnel your network through SSH

What is SSH ?

Secure Shell (SSH) is a network protocol for secure data communication, remote shell services or command network protoco execution and other secure network services between two networked computers that it connects via a secure channel over an insecure network: a server and a client (running SSH server and SSH client programs, respectively). The protocol specification distinguishes two major versions that are referred to as SSH-1 and SSH-2.

The best-known application of the protocol is for access to shell accounts on Unix-like operating systems. It was designed as a replacement for Telnet and other insecure remote shell protocols such as the Berkeley rsh and rexec protocols, which send information, notably passwords, in plaintext, rendering them susceptible to interception and disclosure using packet analysis. The encryption used by SSH is intended to provide confidentiality and integrity of data over an unsecured network, such as the Internet.

You will also have to buy ssh server or you may use it of your VPS (Virtual Private Server)

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

This is usually slow but enough for surfing web but not to use as proxy for uTorrent.....

Method 4 : Use Tor

What is Tor?

Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis

Its just a simple browser per-configured to use tor network...
    Install Tor like you install any other software..Next->Next->Finish
    A Firefox Instance will start and you are free to go to any site....
    LINK REMOVED

1. LINK REMOVED TOR.
    2. Open torrc file from C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Roaming\Tor\torrc and add paste at the bottom:

ExitNodes st0nerhenge,DN900614,c00psTOR2,hands,hammertime,weebl,tormfaelixnet,murble,Tn3tComAlpha,SteelyDanIsM yHero2,londononion,kiutl,jellot04st,gigatux,SGHRELAY,toroftheworld1,7dfxeSMGm6rBkQgk,pookie,default, signet,204,torrotorro,toroftheworld,srv6jk4f,dotORG1,atacama,printf,hoopbdadooba,ephemer3,default,be llerophon,NICKNACK45,Kubus,xyzzy,tor488,Penelope,nameless,mirsal,Animo2,integral,roger,ChubZee,Putne y,thewarof1812,baconface,yoshimitsu,tortureisevil,NerdyBloke,Rognog,PrivacyNow,meson,renaissance,Mal lory,KosUK,helperrelay,CGretski,blackmaria,5f9aff2c,Starsend,RoxSoft,anonion,woodenhorse,tryingtohel p,Fenderbender,sphere,scrapprtor,gadg3ts,zakelwe,kazzasony,deusexmachina,Rincewind,ToRlOvEr,toapguxN ach7,froschitor,EdgarDegas,Dumain,distorted,DestroyTerrorismNow,candybar,10000Hz,matrix,idideditthec onfig
    StrictNodes 1
    CircuitBuildTimeout 5
    NumEntryGuards 6
    KeepalivePeriod 60
    NewCircuitPeriod 15

3. Create tor.pac file in C:\Program Files\Tor

Start by creating a new text file. Open it in Notepad and paste the following:

function FindProxyForURL(url, host) {
    if (shExpMatch(host,"www.desitorrents.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site2.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site3.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site4.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site5.com") ||
    shExpMatch(host,"site6.com"))
    return "SOCKS 127.0.0.1:9050";
    return "DIRECT";
    }

Replace all the site*.com with the websites you wish to unblock and save it as tor.pac

4. Set tor.pac to be used for automatic configuration

i. Go to Start>Control Panel>Network and Internet>Internet Options
    ii. Switch to the "Connections" tab and click on LAN Settings.
    iii. Check/Select 'Use automatic configuration script' and then paste the following address:

file://C:\Program Files\Tor\tor.pac

That's it! Your're done with the configuration. Now all you have to do is open TOR.exe (C:\Program Files\Tor\tor.exe) and then open your web browser and get started with accessing blocked sites.

Note: Only the sites mentioned in tor.pac shall open via TOR while all the other sites will open directly.

thanks

vpn is best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast